Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Day With Daddy!!


I had to work on the Searchlight today...so Jeff took off to spend the day with Lydia. They had so much fun! I know that Lydia enjoyed having Daddy there to play with during the day. They played...slept...and even went grocery shopping! :) They had a full day! I miss her so much when I am away from her. I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband and that Lydia has such a great Daddy. I love watching him with her.


She is still fighting either allergies or a cold. I feel so bad for her. Hopefully she will start to feel better soon. We go to the doctor for her 6 month check-up and shots on Thursday, so if she is not feeling better, hopefully they can tell us what we can do to help her.
We had such a wonderful time in Jonesboro on Saturday. It was a quick trip...but was so much fun. It was so good to see old friends and get to "meet" all the new babies! There have been quite a few born since we were all together last year. Hopefully next year Lydia can go with us! She had a great time playing with Granna, GiGi, and Grandmother while we were gone! Here are some pictures from the weekend!


Jeff and I at the game



Me and Cassie

The new ASU mascot...

It was such a good game! The weather was perfect...a little chill in the air! And...THEY WON 31-14!

No comments: