Wednesday, October 15, 2008

7 Months Old!

Man...where does the time go? It seems like I was just doing a blog on Lydia turning 6 months old and here she is...7 months old now! She is really turning into a feisty little girl! Everyday she is becoming more and more active and alert. She is becoming very observant and you can tell she is trying to figure out the world around her! Any time we are out somewhere she can't stop looking around. She wants to see everyone and touch everything! :) I've said this before...but I think we may have our hands full!

She is hardly ever still anymore!

She has a crazy obsession with sticking her tongue out now!
Lydia's got another runny nose...this is how I finally got her to stay asleep. She looks like such a big girl!

Lydia and I will both have a "first" this week! We are going to deer camp with Daddy! :) We are going down tomorrow (Thursday) and coming back on Monday. We are going to be staying with Pops and Reedee...so I'm sure Lydia will be rotten when we come back! :) We are all looking forward to it...it will be nice to "get away" for a few days.
Lydia's stash for the week!
Rita (Reedee), Jeff's step mom, owns a business called "Buck Girl" and she has loaded Lydia up with "camo" to wear while we are at deer camp! She is going to be so cute! You should check out their website (www.buckgirl.org). She has some super cute clothes on there! And...Lydia is a little model on there! :)
Stay tuned for pictures from our trip! :)

1 comment:

The 5 Simpsons said...

I'm sure you all will have lots of fun! Can't wait to see pictures!