Well...we went to the doctor today, and here are Lydia's official "9 Month Numbers"...
Weight: 19 pounds (53%)
Length: 29 1/2 inches tall (96%)
Head: 17 3/8 inches (54%)
Dr. Stanford said she is doing great! He was asking us about different things that she was doing like sitting up on her own, recognizing her name, and so forth, and he said something about her not pulling up yet...when we told her that she was he was shocked! I guess he was not expecting her to be doing that yet. :) Guess she is a little ahead on that one. He said that is what a "normal" 9 month old should be doing! We are so happy that she is growing and developing like she should. God has truly blessed us!
I don't think that I mentioned this in the last post...but on our way home from church Sunday night Lydia started to "talk"! It is so cute! She is "saying" "baba" and "dada"!! She only does it when she wants...but she is doing it! As mentioned above, she is pulling up on EVERYTHING! Right now her favorite thing to pull up on is the coffee table to get to the laptop! She wants to play with it so bad!
Here is a slide show of some of Lydia's Christmas Pics...hope you enjoy!



4 comments:
Hey Sarah! I just wanted to say that Lydia looks so cute in all of her new pictures. I have always thought she looked tall for age, and I guess at 97% she is! It's so hard to tell in pictures though. I always like to see what she's up to since her and Deven are just weeks apart. They are hitting all the same milestones right about the same time, Lydia even earlier on some. Deven isn't really pulling up much yet. Only once in a blue moon and its usually on something low to the ground. Anyway, you'd never guess Lydia was a preemie- she's caught right up and then some! Ya'll have a Merry Christmas!
your blog is feel good......
Her gold dress is beautiful!
Sarah! Lydia is cute, cute, cute! I can't get over how adorable she is. I so need to post my Christmas photo shoot of Whitney. She wasn't too happy with me that day. You will understand one of these days! God has truly blessed you my friend.
Post a Comment