Lydia is 9 months old today! It's hard to believe, I really don't know where the time has gone. She has brought so much joy to our lives, and it's hard to remember what life was like without her. She is a ball of energy...she does not stop unless she is asleep. It's so much fun to watch her discover the world around her. She is very curious, and loves to watch everything going on around her. We just wonder what is going through her little head. She is enjoying the Christmas tree and LOVES to play with the presents. I'm going to have to re-wrap a couple of them, but she is having so much fun with them, I just let her play.
I feel so far behind on posting pictures, so I'll try to catch up as much as I can. Starting this weekend, the "Family Christmas Craziness" begins...and we can't wait! So there will be LOTS of pictures taken!
Here are some pictures from Pops & Reedee's house. As you will be able to tell from the pictures, she LOVED their tree!!
Too bad pictures don't come with sound
"I finally got it!"
Sitting in her rocking chair Aunt Glenda made for her. She looks like such a big girl!
Check back for more Christmas pictures soon! :)
3 comments:
Cute pictures!
She is adorable! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment