Well...I'm a little slow on posting Thanksgiving pictures! Sorry to those of you who have been checking for them! Things have become even more crazy at our house! Between chasing Lydia (who is now fully mobile!!), wrapping Christmas presents, playing, baking, Christmas shopping, and chasing Lydia even more...there does not seem to be much extra time in the day! :) We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It was so good to spend time with family and relax a little bit. We are now looking forward to seeing everyone again at Christmas!! Here are a few pictures from Thanksgiving...hope you enjoy!
Lydia is growing and changing daily! It's amazing how quickly she is learning new things. We have enjoyed watching her learn. She is now crawling all over the house. We can not leave the room for a minute without her getting into something. Seems like she always goes for the things that she is not supposed to have. I'm sure that she is tired of hearing "No, Lydia" and "No ma'am" already! Those might be her first words! :)
I'll be posting some of her Christmas pictures soon...so check back! :) Hope that everyone is enjoying the Christmas season! Love you!



1 comment:
It's good to hear from you guys. I was wondering what happened to you! I always thought that Trey's first word would be no, too. Instead it was MINE! Looks like your family has been blessed with two beautiful little girls! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas:)
Post a Comment