Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Easter!









We had a wonderful (and busy) Easter!! Lydia's Easter started a little early on Friday when she had a little present from Pops and Reedee waiting for her outside when she woke up from her nap!




Hmm...what's this?



Wow! My own cell phone and new rubber duckies!




"Hello??"

Saturday night, the Easter bunny made a stop at our house! This is what he left!







Books...

Bubbles...

Bows, Beanies and Blocks!

We had an early service at church, so there wasn't much time for pictures or playing, but we got a few pictures before we left.


Lovin' on my baby girl!

Love her!

Daddy's lil girl!


Jeff had to play drums during the early service, so Lydia and I sat in the cry room. She LOVED the music and danced almost the whole time! It was too cute! Wish I had the video camera with me!

Chillin' in the pew

Lydia with Nena K and Papa T

She was worn out after church and passed out on our way to Searcy

Lydia and Granna

Thanks for the super cute dress Grandmother! We LOVE it!


2 comments:

Mike & Leanne said...

Love the new Easter pictures! Lydia looks so cute in her dress. Looks like the Easter bunny did good. haha

Laura Carson said...

I love all the things your Grandmother makes. They are all adorable! When Carrigan gets things made by her Grandmas, I imagine her daughter wearing them some day. I love it!