Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Getting SO Big!

Our little girl is getting so big! Everyday it seems like she does something new! It's so exciting to watch her learn and grow. She knows where her tummy, nose, and feet are...and loves to show you where they are. She's not saying many words, but she is babbling NON-STOP! It is so cute! You can tell she understands what you are saying to her. I'm sure it won't be long before she starts repeating words to us.
Here are a few pictures of Lydia that I took today. I had just told a couple of people today that Lydia will not keep a hat on her head. Well, I guess I should get used to her proving me wrong! After her nap this afternoon, she found her little pink and brown hat (that matched her outfit she wore on Mother's Day but wouldn't have anything to do with it!) and tried to put it on her head. I put it on for her...and SHE WORE IT! She looked adorable in it!!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this smile! Melts my heart!
Such a happy girl!
She has started "following directions". She knows where to go when we tell her it's time to go brush her teeth, change her diaper, go to bed/nap, go outside and eat. It's so fun to watch her trot off to where she needs to go.
Basically running off to brush her teeth!
She loves having her teeth brushed!
Paci-check; blankie-check; Mollie-check!
Time for bed! Love you!

1 comment:

Laura Carson said...

Lydia looks so much older in the pictures where she is standing all by herself. Her little booty in the picture where she is running away is adorable! It is so fun to chase them and hear them giggle, isn't it?

I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day. All your pictures are so cute!