For the past month or so, I've been trying to decide whether or not to chop my hair off. I was noticing that everyday by noon (if not earlier) my hair was up in a ponytail. I've been growing my hair out for over 2 years now, so I decided it was time for something new!!
This is the front-before...

Here's a shot from the back...I had NO idea it was that long until I looked at the picture!
My biggest fear with cutting my hair off was that Lydia wouldn't recognize me and that short hair was harder to fix. Well, I haven't tried to fix it yet, but the lady that cut it said it was super easy to style! We'll see what happens this morning! The best part...Lydia didn't seem to even realize anything was different! Yea!

Here is the front...

And the back!!
I LOVE it and so does Jeff! =)
4 comments:
super cute!!
SO CUTE!!!!! I LOVE IT, so wish I could do that with mine.
Love the cut! Very cute!!
I LOVE your hair! It's so cute! Did you donate it? Seems like you would have had enough! :)
Post a Comment