Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What To Do On A Rainy Day ...

Change sheets and do laundry! =) We took advantage of a rainy day and caught up on some housework. Lydia is such a trooper and loves to help out. With the weather we've been having, if I cleaned everyday it was rainy we would have a spotless house! ;) Lets just say that hasn't been happening! Haha!


Lydia holding on to her sheets while I take out her bumper pad and mattress.

Ahh ... who doesn't love clean sheets?!?

Whoa! Look at all that pink stuff! Bet you can guess who's laundry it is!


She discovered her blanket, Mollie, and blankie in the wash! She was super excited!


Trying to get it all! =)
I love having a little helper! As stated before, it takes twice the amount of time to get stuff done, but totally worth every extra minute spent!

No comments: