
Monday was Jeff's mom's birthday, so Lydia and I went by her work to surprise her with a birthday balloon and some sugar cookies. Before we went by, we had to make a Walmart run and Lydia wanted to take her BIG baby in! She looked so cute sitting in the cart with her baby!
She is so loving to her! As soon as I put her in the cart, she instantly put her arm around her!

She loves to love on her baby! So sweet!
Monday night, I cooked a birthday dinner and Tim, Karen, and Stephen (Tim's nephew) came over to eat. We had a wonderful time hanging out with them! Lydia loves to have people over the house! She takes every opportunity to show out and pull out all her toys!

Showing Stephen her insects!

Showing Nena K and Papa T her favorite photo album!

Reading with Nena K.

Playing with Papa T!
We are so thankful that we live close by our family! We love being able to spend time with everyone and they are able to be so involved in Lydia's life.
No comments:
Post a Comment