Friday, November 2, 2012

Quick Trip

We made a QUICK trip to Searcy yesterday. I was doing a 31 party there, so we decided to load up and stay the night so I didn't have to come by myself. Jeff ended up having to shoot a couple games last night so mom offered to watch the kids. Know they had a lot of fun playing with Granna and Gigi!

While I was getting some work done before the party, Lydia was playing in the dirt ... again. She sat out there for over 30 minutes digging and making piles. So fun!

 Failed attempt to get a picture of the 2 of them. Little man is QUICK and always on the move!

 Thankfully I was able to snap this one! Not too shabby! =)

 We had to take 2 cars to Searcy and Jack Henry is not the biggest fan of riding in the car. He was starting to lose it, so I turned up the radio and we had a little dance party in the car. It was so much fun! =) I'm sure other drivers probably thought I was crazy ... but better crazy than have a screaming kid in the car. Glad he is easily entertained. ;)

Sippy Cup - Check
Grilled Cheese - Check
Bowl of Peas - Check
LOVE how he's holding all of his food. A little bit possessive?!?

No comments: