Thursday, October 17, 2013

Week 9 - 1/4 Done

Wow ... Lydia has officially completed 1/4 of her Kindergarten year! Still seems crazy to me! She still loves school and is ready to go every morning! So thankful she loves to learn and isn't tired of going to school 5 days a week. =) She thrives on having a schedule and a routine, so school is perfect for her!

All ready for another week of school!

 She got to bust out her rain coat and boots for some rainy, yucky days this week. All she needs is an umbrella and she would be all set. =)

 She loves her new Halloween hair bow from Polka Dot Posies! She was excited to wear it this week.

Lydia's book fair finds!
As crazy as it sounds, I've been waiting for the day to work/go to the book fair with Lydia! I remember my mom working the book fair when we were in school and all the fun books we would come home with. I think I probably dreamed of this day! Hah! I also remember that she worked so many book fairs (or they felt sorry for her because she was at the school all the time!) that they let us go to their warehouse and get books. It was AWESOME!! Maybe one day I'll be that lucky! ;)

No comments: