Lydia has her basket full of eggs ready for her egg hunt at school!
Love this sweet girl!
Lydia's fun Easter egg lunch ... grapes, gold fish, bunnies and M&M's were hiding in her eggs. =)
Has her bunny ears on and is ready to head outside to find some eggs!
The hunt is on! =) Her teacher had them come up with number combinations that equaled 10. Loved watching her think and figure out what numbers she needed. Also love the picture with her sweet friend Aleah!
She paused for a moment to take a picture. =)
Lydia and Aleah out what was in their eggs.
Smiling with a mouth full of candy!
I'm so thankful that I was able to go and share in her fun afternoon at school. It's something I do not take for granted!
Look who got a hair cut!!
He did great and let the girl cut his hair without any fits ... so he was rewarded with some fro-yo!







No comments:
Post a Comment