Grandmother finished up her bedding and it is waiting in her bed for her! It looks so cute! We love it!! We also painted some letters to eventually be hung on the wall in her nursery.
Yesterday we had our first "snowfall"! It was not a whole lot, but it sure was pretty! Now we are ready for spring to get here! One snowfall is enough for us! Here is a picture of our back yard.
We've been so thankful for a smooth pregnancy so far, and are praying that it will continue!
2 comments:
Sarah you look beautiful!! I know you are excited and ready for Lydia to get here. I wish I could be down there when you have her, but hopefully we will be able to visit a few months later. Did you enjoy the snow? If so I'll send you some of ours..ha ha ha...Take care sweetie!! Love you
well now that you have updated your blog, I guess we need to do ours too...
I can't believe that I'm going to have a niece now. How Cool. Then I'll have a nephew & a niece. I hope I'm the cool uncle...
Post a Comment