Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Two Month Check-Up

Passed out while Mommy was trying to burp her!


Today day was the day that I've been dreading for a while now...2 month shots! She did so good! I think better than Mommy & Daddy! The nurse was very quick and before Lydia had time to really get crying too hard, Daddy had her in his arms and she calmed down. We were so proud of her!

Daddy and Lydia taking a nap after her doctors appointment

They weighed and measured her and she is really growing! She weighs 8 pounds 3 ounces and is 21 5/8 inches long! She is in the 5 percentile for her weight and 25 percentile for her length. She has gained 3 pounds 6 ounces and about 3 inches since she was born! The doctor said she is looking good and we agree!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of her on your shoulder Sarah. She looks so peaceful laying there. Looking forward to seeing her again...