Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I Love To Play!


Lydia has really started to play with her toys in the last week or so. It's so much fun to watch her grow and learn. Instead of just sitting and looking off...she loves to interact now. She will grab at her toys and is trying to figure out how they work. She loves to jump in her jumperoo, sit in her bumbo seat, and bounce in her bouncy seat! She is also talking a lot more. When we talk to her she just gets all excited and talks back to us!! This afternoon I was singing with her and it was like she was trying to sing back with me. Too cute! :)


Playing in her Jumperoo


Her doctors appointment went well Friday. The doctor is really hoping that it's just dairy that is bothering her. We've had two more diapers with blood in them since Friday...but hopefully it is just getting out of her system. That's what we are praying for! The doctor told me to stay off of dairy until she is 10 months old...which is going to be really hard! But if it helps her...then I'll do it! I have to think before I eat or order anything now, which is sometimes hard!




Saturday night we celebrated Papa T's birthday. We had pasta...presents...brownies and icecream! FUN! Lydia was so excited all day when we talked about his birthday party! :) She gave him a picture of her...which I think he kind of liked! ;)


Hangin' with Nena K

Happy Birthday Papa T

1 comment:

Laura Carson said...

Sarah she is precious! Her smile is adorable! And I just love all the bows she wears. Cute!!