Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We're Back!!




So...I have to be the world's worst blogger!! I just can not seem to find the time to sit down and get it done! I will try to do better...promise! :) This is going to be a long post...but I promise there will be lots of pictures to make up!

I love my bath!!

Lydia has grown SO much in the past month. It's been amazing to watch her! She has really started to talk, smile, and laugh. I love it! She is still sleeping quite a bit, but when she is awake she is so much fun to play with. She has started to sleep through the night, which is really nice. She is still waking up most nights a couple of times, but all she needs is her pacifier and she goes back to sleep pretty easily. There have been a couple of nights that she has slept the whole night...and not woke up one single time! Those nights are VERY nice!

Taking a nap

We went to Nashville for Memorial Day Weekend and Lydia got to finally meet her Uncle Matt and Aunt Beth. We had a wonderful time visiting with them and Michael, Leanne and Eden. Can't wait until Eden and Lydia get a little bit bigger and they can play together. It will be so much fun!

With Uncle Matt

Me and Aunt Beth checking each other out!


Eden and Lydia hangin' out



With Uncle Mike


With Uncle Craig...just how he likes her still and quiet! :)

In June we had a very busy month! We had VBS, Mommy's birthday, Lydia's 3 month birthday, and Father's Day all in the same week! We took Lydia with us to VBS all but one night. She did so well! We had a good time celebrating Jeff's first Father's Day as "Daddy". Lydia picked out a really cute book and burp cloth for him! :)

At VBS

Happy Father's Day!!



We had to take her to the doctor on Monday, June 30th and she weighed 10 pounds 11 ounces! She is really growing! She is wearing some of her 0-3 month clothes. Her newborn clothes are starting to get a little short on her. She is SO long! We go back to the doctor on July 16th for her four month check-up and shots. Can't wait to see how long she has gotten...but not looking forward to the shots again.


Grandmother and all the "Great Grandgirls"!


Cousin Mary Evelyn holding Lydia

"Happy 4th of July"

Swingin' with Granna

Our first 4th of July as a family...thanks "Aunt Cassie" for the cute dress!

On our way to our lunch date with Daddy

It seems like she is changing everyday just a little bit. I got started looking through all of her pictures last night and caught myself in tears. I can not believe how much she has grown. She still seems so tiny, but looking back at her pictures, she is a big girl now! We are so thankful that God has brought Lydia into our lives and that she is healthy. She is such a blessing to us.

No comments: