"I'm FIVE months old!"
Lydia turned 5 months old on Thursday! It's hard to believe! The time has just flown by! We are just so thankful that she is healthy...growing...and happy! I think that I've come to the realization that our house will never be quiet again! She is constantly making some kind of noise. Whether it's cooing, "talking", growling, laughing, or her new little noise (not sure how to explain this one!!)! She is just too cute! She is sleeping well most of the time, which is so nice!
She's really starting to play in her jumperoo! Discovering the toys and starting to really jump! It's so much fun watching her grow and learn!
Having a little "tummy time" in her pj's
Such a little clown...I think we may have our hands full!
"What Happens at Grandma's stays at Grandma's"...this shirt scares us! :)
Hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend and enjoys the cooler weather! I know we're going to enjoy it! We finally get to see Uncle Matt and Aunt Beth tomorrow! We're so excited to spend the week with them! And only 3 weeks until Uncle Shawn and Bethany get married!
1 comment:
I can not believe how big she is getting! Lydia won't even be the same kid by the next time I get to see her. I guess now I know how everyone else feels about Andrew. Love you guys!
Post a Comment