I had to take Lydia back to the doctor again Tuesday morning...she just can not get rid of the crud! I feel so bad for her! They put her on amoxicillin again, so hopefully that will knock it out. Not only does she not feel good, she has about 4 teeth trying to come through. One of her top middle teeth has popped through...so only a matter of time before we don't have a toothless little grin anymore. :( She has done really well with the teething, so that has been a huge blessing!
We spent the weekend in Searcy, which was very nice! We always enjoy going and visiting with family and getting away for a little bit. Of course Lydia enjoys all of the attention and showing off her new tricks! She is becoming more and more vocal and getting around with her walker stroller very well. This morning she was walking her way around the coffee table like it was nothing. I'm just waiting for her to take off...but I'm not pushing her! We are enjoying the last little bit of freedom that we have left! ;)
Her newest trick is dancing! It is adorable! I wish that I could get videos to post on here...I guess I need to try and figure that out. She shakes that little booty of hers and gets down! She also LOVES to sting things out. If anything is put up in a basket or box she can't stand it! :) Whether it's books, hats, bows, bath stuff, laundry or her diaper bag it all has to come out! The other day I found her behind the couch and she had pulled every last thing out of her diaper bag! It kept her busy for a good 10-15 minutes, so I just let her play!
We are loving the new adventures that Lydia brings to our life daily! There is NEVER a dull moment with her!
1 comment:
You need to get that baby well so we can play when I come down! Andrew and I will be there in just over a week now. Seriously I hope she gets to feeling better soon. Love you girl
Post a Comment