**I've been waiting to post this because I thought that I had put pictures of the week from Mom's camera on a cd...and when I put the cd in, there is nothing on there! :( So, here is a post with just a few pictures I had on my camera!
Daddy, can I please go with you??
Jeff is in San Diego this week for work, so Lydia and I have been in Searcy. We've had a blast playing and spending time here! Our weekend started out with our niece Eden's 1st Birthday Party! She was adorable opening all of her presents and eating her cupcake!
Lydia's Birthday Party Madness has begun! I'm trying to make a list of everything that needs to be bought and done before the party! Hopefully it will all get done! Mom and I decided that we would try to practice on making Lydia's birthday cake while I was here..and we had so much fun doing it! It actually turned out pretty cute! Here is a little slide show of the cake! Of course when we do the real thing in a couple of weeks, it will be pink and girlie!
Lydia is doing really good with her standing. She has great balance...I know one of these times she is just going to take off walking! On Saturday night, she stood up in the middle of my Grandmother's floor. All on her own! I couldn't believe it!
We've had a great time in Searcy, but we are ready for Daddy to be home! We've missed him so much, and I know that Lydia will be so happy when he walks through the door tomorrow night!



1 comment:
Wow! Lydia's cake is going to be so cute! It makes me want to go try to make one:) Hope she has a fun birthday and we can't wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment