Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Daddy!!


Today was Jeff's 26th birthday! We went and had lunch with him (and the boys from work). Lydia enjoyed herself when we got back to his office. She decided that his bookshelf needed a little rearranging-or cleaning off! :) It was too cute! Wish that I had taken the camera. She worked so hard at it. She's a very determined little girl!

We had small group tonight, so we celebrated a little before we left. Lydia picked out a shirt for Jeff (I know, how original!) and some mini cadburry eggs!

Helping Daddy opening his gift

Practicing for her big day coming up!!

Daddy, do you think you could share just one? They are mini like me! :)

She loves her Daddy's kisses

Lydia seems to be getting more and more brave everyday. The past two days she looks like she wants to take off walking, but just can't bring herself to! Today I was barely touching the palm of her hands and she walked towards me, so I know it won't be long! Her teeth are coming in like crazy...poor girl! She puts EVERYTHING into her mouth and tries to chew on it! We'll be happy when she gets a little break from it. I know it has to hurt her.
Mmm...this feels good on the gums!
It's hard to believe that a year ago tonight was when our world really started to change! We never expected Lydia to try to come into the world early, and were scared to death when my water broke, but God took what could have been a really hard situation, and made it all okay! What an awesome God we have!
It's my turn next, right?!?

No comments: