In the last post, I mentioned that we had a busy Easter, but never got into what made it so busy! When we got to Searcy on Sunday, we ate lunch...and then had to unload the moving truck that we had loaded the day before. It was packed full...and pouring down rain outside! The boys did all the hard work, but then the "girls" had to mess with unpacking all the boxes and putting stuff where it belonged. Jeff took off Monday and Tuesday, so we stayed in Searcy to help out as much as we could. We had fun and enjoyed the time away. Lydia even got in on all the fun!
We used her to smash down the paper!
The week before Easter, Lydia and I went to have our monthly lunch date with Jeff. I enjoy getting out and getting to have lunch with him once a month. And Lydia loves it too! She's turning into such a "daddy's girl"!
Hmm....hard @ work? Or hardly working?
Lydia loves playing with the Easter eggs and her Easter basket! She knows just what to do with them!
She puts them in...and then takes them out. She'll do this over and over and over again!
I love that the weather is finally warming up! Not only do I love warm weather, I'm so excited for Lydia to wear her spring and summer clothes! She has some really cute stuff that's just been sitting in her closet waiting for the weather to get warmer. =) We were able to get out today and enjoy the weather. It was BEAUTIFUL outside! Here are a few pictures that I took of her today...
How low can she go??
Lower...
Think that's it! She sat like this for the longest time...my legs would have been killing me!
Lydia has started to walk everywhere! It's so crazy! She has been "walking" a little bit here and there...but now she's walking more than she's crawling. She woke up from her nap on Saturday afternoon and just took off walking and has not slowed down since then. It's so weird to see her moving around like she is. I wish that I could figure out how to upload video, but since I can't, here is a few pictures.
Tonight, Lydia had chicken and mashed potatoes for dinner, and decided it would be fun to wear her dinner! She was a mess! The picture doesn't do justice, but you can tell a little bit! She thought it was hilarious!
What a mess!
One tired girl!
Little side note, Lydia has been going to bed all on her own for 5 nights now! It's been so nice not to have to rock her at night...but I do miss it! I can't believe how big she is getting. She is so much fun and keeps us on our toes! You never know what to expect out of her!
If you look closely, you can see hair in her bow! Yea!
So much fun!!
3 comments:
That yellow and pink outfit is ADORABLE!!!! Doesn't it make Spring so much more fun watching her explore and WALK! Yay Lydia!
Her hair in that little bow is too cute!
Yea! We can't wait to see Lydia walking. Our girls are going to be getting into all kinds of stuff now. Love the new pictures and the hair bow is so cute in her hair. She's getting there. Love ya'll.
She is too cute! I can't believe how fast it all really is. You guys are doing a great job. Blessings!
Post a Comment