Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fun in Searcy (Part 1)

I feel SO behind on the blog!! Things have been a little crazy the past few weeks...but a lot of fun! We spent quite a bit of time while Matt and Beth were here in Searcy. We had so much fun and were able to just hang out and not feel so rushed! Here are a few pictures from our first trip up there!


Uncle Matt and Jeff playing with the girls. They loved playing with each others toys!

Sweet lil Eden!


Lydia loved all the attention she got while we were in Searcy! Here she is reading with Granna and Uncle Craig.

On Saturday night, we took a trip to Georgetown to eat at "The Georgetown One Stop" (I think that is the name). I've heard about this place for the longest time, but have never made the trip over to try it out! So we all piled in and went! It was SO good! It was this teeny tiny place, but boy was the fish yummy! Of course we were all stuffed and smelled like a grease pit when we left, but so worth it!

Eden and her plate of fish!

Lydia was so excited about the fish!


YUMMY!!

Whew! Look at that FULL belly! =)

Here's the whole gang!

I love how our lil family has grown to 10! It was so much fun to hang out with everyone and be able to catch up and just relax! We spent a lot of time at the house reading, playing, and once the girls were in bed...we played ROCK BAND!! We had too much fun with this! We went out and bought the country version which the girls liked a lot more than the rock version! Can't wait until we can play it again!

Jeff teaching GiGi how to play the guitar!

Eden dancing while GiGi is rocking out!

Lydia and Eden LOVED Matt and Beth's dog Gordie! He is such a sweet dog and let them chase him around the house and play with him! I'm sure they both miss him bunches!

I have more pictures from the second part of our trip! Hopefully I can get that done before Jeff and I leave for Florida tomorrow! We are really looking forward to some time away...but we're really going to miss our lil girl!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like you had lots of fun!

Enjoy your getaway to Florida, can't wait to hear all about it!

Stephanie

Lane said...

How fun! You know the whole time I lived in Searcy I never went to Georgetown. I always heard about it but never went. (probably cause I don't like seafood!) Matt and Beth look great! You know that Beth was in my wedding...she was the guest book attendant! She's so sweet...love her! Tell them both I said hello next time you talk to them!
Have fun on your well deserved vaca! :)