Monday, August 24, 2009

Queen of the House

While Jeff and I took our little trip, Lydia stayed at "The 'G' House"! Of course she had a wonderful time...and I think from the stories I heard that she pretty much ruled the house! Here are a few pictures of Lydia having a lot of fun at their house!

Lydia reading with Granna!


Lydia loved playing on GiGi's bed! Look at all those fun pillows!

She also enjoyed a little "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" with Mary Evelyn!

We've been letting Lydia eat her snack on a blanket...she LOVES it and does really well about staying on it while she eats. It's so cute!

She helped with water the flowers! She loves their yard!

Trying to catch the water as it comes out of the faucet! So funny!!

Sweet baby!

"Thank you for watching me! I had a blast!!"

While I was feeding Lydia her snack that night, she decided she wanted her foot on the table! It was so funny! She's like me in that she likes to have her feet propped up!

Goofy girl!

No comments: