Lydia LOVES her Daddy!
I love watching Jeff and Lydia together! They have such a sweet relationship! She's really turning into a "Daddy's Girl", which of course he loves! He is such a wonderful daddy! You always hear about dad's that come home after work and just want to sit on the couch and do nothing, but this is not Jeff! He helps with everything ... it's almost like he takes on "night duty", which is awesome! He does diaper changes, helps her with dinner, gives her a bath, plays with her, brushes her teeth and most nights rocks her and puts her in bed. It's nice for me to get a little break after being with her all day ... but I love that Jeff wants to have a relationship with her! Here are some pictures I took of them the other night!
1 comment:
Ella Claire is a daddy's girl too! And yes, I agree it is a blessing to have a husband that is involved in their lives and helps out at night!
Post a Comment