Jeff and I are so thankful that we have family that is able to watch Lydia for us when we have things that we need to do or when we want to go on a date or something. We know that Lydia has a blast with her grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins!
I had some errands to run last week, so Reedee kept Lydia at the flower shop for me. Lydia LOVES to go up there and gets so excited when we pull in the parking lot! When I picked her up, she showed me these pictures! She put the little girl to work! =)
She had to eat a good breakfast before she got started for the day.
2 comments:
It is a blessing to have family close by to help out!! She is so cute! I love how they get into all kinds of things especially when you are not looking!
It is definitely a blessing! Glad she has so much fun with them!
Post a Comment