Some friends from our small group had a little New Years Eve Party, so Lydia went to Searcy to hang out for the night. This was the first year that we've actually stayed up until midnight in several years! Most years we just stay home (or are still in Searcy from Christmas) and I'm normally in bed by 10 or 10:30! We had a lot of fun hanging out with friends ... but I completely forgot to get my camera out of my bag! Sad day! I did however get some pictures of Lydia (of course!) and took a few from Betty's!
Even though her hat is a little too big, she still looks adorable! She love to be with her Granna!
Playing cars with GiGi! She had so much fun with these, we bought her some cars of her own! =)
My aunt, aka GiGi, had her two granddaughters over, so Lydia had a little "bunkin" party on new years eve! I know she had a blast playing with Mary Evelyn and Caroline!
There must have been something REALLY good on that TV for all 3 girls to be still and quiet!
Lydia with Mary Evelyn and Caroline!
It was nice to have a night out ... and to sleep in the next morning, but I was SO ready to get to Searcy to see our little girl! Hope everyone is having a GREAT new year so far! Can't believe that it's 2010 already! Craziness!
No comments:
Post a Comment