Tuesday, January 5, 2010

This Girl LOVES Some ...

CHIPS AND SALSA!!

Jeff and I really like Mexican food ... and it looks like Lydia might love it also! She loves to eat a cheese quesadilla. Me and her used to split one, but one night we did, and she ended up eating way more than her half ... and I left hungry! Hah! So now me and her split a meal and she eats the whole quesadilla all by herself!

The last time we were there, she noticed that Jeff and I put our chips in salsa, and she decided she wanted to try some. We barely put her chip in there and gave it to her ... Here is what happened after that!

She loved it so much, she needed her very own bowl of salsa!!


Licking the excess off of her face and dipping her chip in the salsa!

Making sure there was enough on her chip ...

Taking it in ...

Yumm!!

She was cracking us up the way she was eating it! Guess it's better than her eating cheese dip when we go to eat Mexican! =)

No comments: