Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!!

So ... this post is WAY overdue!! We decorated for Christmas the weekend before Thanksgiving and I am just now posting! And, unfortunately, I have not gone back and taken pictures since we finished ... maybe I will do that before we take it all down! =()

We had so much fun decorating with Lydia this year. She was more interested in giving ornaments to me or Jeff to hang on the tree than hang herself, but she was so cute passing them out! She LOVES to share!


Decorating her pink tree for her playroom!

 Me and my little girlie girl!

 Putting on the first ornament!

 "Look at my tree!"

 In front of the "big tree", as Lydia likes to call it!

 She got sidetracked with the Grinch ... or as she likes to call it "that Grunch"!

 She loved checking out all the ornaments!

 While I was going through some stuff, I looked over and this silly girl had put one of the stockings on her leg! It was so funny!

 Daddy helped her get the other one on ...

 Our little Santa Baby!

 This was one of her FAVORITE things to do last year and she still loves to do it! She will fill up the vases and then dump them out and start all over. She will sit there for the longest time doing it. So fun to watch!

 Watching "Happy Thanksgiving, Charlie Brown" with Lydia. Love that we get to share some of the movies we watched when we were little with her! She really liked it!

One Saturday morning while Jeff was sleeping after a LONG night of working, Lydia and I went over to his mom's house to help her decorate. Mimi got Lydia her very own purple tree for her room!

 Helping decorate!

 She was just staring at the tree! 

Loves her Mimi!

Lydia and I went to Searcy last weekend while Jeff was working and had a girl weekend at the "G House"!! We helped decorate their house for Christmas and had a blast! I didn't have my camera with me ... so no pictures. =(  It was a lot of work, but by the time we left it sure did look like Christmas there! Decorating is one of my favorite things to do and I'm glad I get to do a lot of it!

No comments: