With Jeff working for Hooten's Arkansas Football, it seems like football season never really ends at our house. We hear football talk year round. =) I however, am ready to see some action! I didn't grow up a football fan, but after meeting Jeff and going to ASU, I'm becoming a fan more and more each year. I have A LOT to learn (just ask Jeff! I ask LOTS of silly questions!), but I love that it's something we can do together and hopefully as the kids get older do with them too.
We headed out to watch Bryant play a scrimmage game one night. The weather was nice and the game started at 6:00, so we were able to watch the first 1/2 and then go home and get the kids in bed before they totally crashed. =)
She was more interested in getting some M&Ms and walking around the bleachers than watching the game. Maybe one day ... =)
Now this little guy, LOVED being at the game. He had so many different things to watch. He was one happy little guy! He loved the cheer leaders, football action, the fans, etc.
Cheering on the Bryant Hornets!
I am PUMPED up about some ASU football! I can't wait to see what they do this season under Gus Malzahn. He seems like such a good coach and motivator. His motto has been to take ASU to the next level, and I think he can do it!
Lil stAte fan
And another throw back picture ...
Lydia's first football game in 2008.



No comments:
Post a Comment