We are still alive and kicking, but the blog has taken a back seat lately. =)
My days are filled keeping lil missy busy ...
And trying to keep up with this little guy!
Also try to spend as much time as possible with this guy ...
Which hasn't been easy lately with me being out of town and him working like crazy.
When I get a little bit of free time to blog, I always feel like there is something else I need to be doing (laundry, cleaning, laundry, picking up clothes, laundry ...) or I'm so worn out I don't want to do anything but go to bed!
After this week, things should slow down a little for us. Maybe I can get "caught" up then! I miss blogging and know that one day I'll be happy that I took the time to catch up. Feel like a lot has gone on the past few months ... a trip to Michigan, a fun filled week at "The G House", "ran" my first 5k, and so much more.
No comments:
Post a Comment