School started back up for Lydia today and she was SO excited! She had a special breakfast of powdered donuts, bananas and yogurt. =) I had planned on cooking something special for breakfast ... but it didn't happen! Oh well!
Waiting patiently to dive into those donuts!
Can you tell she's excited?!?
Love these guys!
She was ready to get in the car and GO!
She looks so big with her back pack on. It's almost as big as her! =)
Skipping across the street =)
CHEESE!!
Love this sweet girl! I can't believe that this time next year she will already be in her 3rd week of Kindergarten. I don't know where the time has gone, but it I do know it's gone by WAY too fast. I'm thankful that I have another year at home with her and pray that God will guide Jeff and I as we teach her and try to mold her before she starts kindergarten.
Just for fun ... Here is our first day of Pre-K3 pictures from last year. =) They've both grown so much!







2 comments:
So CUTE!!! I can't believe our girls are this big already=) Lydia looks like she couldn't wait to get to school which was the same way Eden was. That is such a blessing. They both love to learn which is wonderful. Wishing Lydia a great school year!! Love y'all!!
PS: Love the new posts!
I absolutely love reading your posts! They are always so sweet. I loved playing with precious Jack Henry Sunday! Hope Lydia had a great day!
:)
Post a Comment