Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall Fun

I have always thought I was a summer girl, but I think I am slowly becoming more of a fall girl! Maybe it's the HOT summers we've been having ... who knows! I have been looking forward to cooler weather, sweaters, being able to play outside without breaking a sweat, etc. Cooler weather is finally here and we are loving it!

We took a little trip to the park on a Friday and had the best time!

Lydia finally LOVES to swing. It took her until she was almost 4, but now it's her favorite thing to do. We've got to get her to learn how to swing on her own though!

 This little guy LOVES the swing. He just giggles and smiles the whole time. It's adorable!

 Me with my little boy ... who is looking less and less like a baby every day. It's making me sad. =(

 Hanging with my little guy

 Lydia sharing her dinner with Genny the Giraffe. She even gave Genny her own sippy cup. ;)

 Bundled up watching Lydia at soccer practice. Hopefully he'll get used to having a hat on his head soon! Having to put it back on every 5 seconds gets old REALLY fast!

 Our little soccer star! She DOMINATED playing one-on-one at practice! She was showing all the boys up! She was pretty proud of herself. Now if she would only do that during the games! =)

 Playing an intense game of bean bag toss at the Missionary Baptist Seminary Picnic.

 Enjoying the picnic with my little side kick.

Favorite part of going to the library for this little girl ... playing on the computer!

No comments: