I love my kiddos. They are my life and make me so happy. Their smile can brighten up any day, no matter how bad or tough it's been. The look on their face when I come back home after being gone (whether a couple hours or a couple days) makes me feel loved and like I'm doing something right. I am SO thankful God chose me to be their mom and that he trusted me with them. It's a HUGE job, but I know that with God on my side, I can do it!
Here are a few pictures from the past few days ... Can you see why they make me so happy?!?
Is this the look of trouble? Or what?!? He was going into our bedroom and he knows he's not supposed to. There is WAY too much for him to get into! He stops right there almost every time and grins until one of us notices ... and the off he goes!
Just chillin' in his Superman pjs.
LOVE this face!
This little guy loves his bath! He loves to splash, stand up and splash some more.
Their first time riding together in the cart at Sams. It was cute while it lasted. Not long after this Jack Henry started pulling at her hair and hairbow. =) Oh, well!
Eating her apple like Eden. =)
She was so proud of herself!
Her newest obsession outside ... Taking the little stroller out and running up and down the sidewalk. It is hilarious to watch!
All decked out in pink ready for her soccer game!
"Happy BOO to you!"
80* days make it hard to get our Halloween outfits in! She still looked cute!






No comments:
Post a Comment