The same day I took Lydia to register Lydia for kindergarten, this little cutie turned TWENTY MONTHS OLD! Yet again ... how did this happen?!? My babies are growing up right before my eyes!
Jack Henry is such a blessing to us. He has one of the best little personalities! I love spending every day with him and so thankful that I am able to be with him and watch him learn and discover new things every day.
He LOVES his bed and loves going to sleep. We never have an issue with him falling asleep, which is awesome! He sleeps through the night, but loves to wake up early. =) He is normally awake by 6:15. I know it's not too bad, but selfishly I like to have a little quiet in the morning. =) Both he and Lydia wake up READY to go and go non-stop until nap time!
We've had a rough month of sickness and teething, so this has been a common picture lately. =( I hate the tears, but love the extra cuddles and snuggles for him. We are hoping the next month will be a little better for him! We are tired of ear infections, coughing, runny noses, fever and just feeling yucky!
For the most part Jack Henry is a good eater. Seems like he has some days where he won't hardly eat, but thankfully it's not every day! Some of his favorite things to eat are:
*Oatmeal
*Fruit of any kind
*Veggies of any kind
*Chicken
*Hot Dogs
*Apple Sauce
*Yogurt
*PBJ (he is ALWAYS a HUGE mess after this!)
*Frozen Yogurt
*Graham Crackers
*Waffles
*Pancakes
*Grandmother's Muffins
I still laugh when I see this picture! He snuck off to the bathroom, climbed up on the stool and picked up Lydia's brush and was just standing there brushing his hair! It was the sweetest thing!
He loves helping!! It doesn't matter what he's doing, when I start dinner, he becomes VERY needy! So, I put him to work one night. ;) He is so good at picking up, which is very nice. Hopefully he will like helping when he gets a little older. =)
Such a character!
Seems like his vocabulary is growing every day! We are probably the only ones that can understand him, but it's nice that he can communicate with us some. Hopefully it will cut down on some of his frustration!
Here are some of the words he is saying:
*Momma
*Dadda
*Sissy
*Lda (his way of saying Lydia)
*Apple
*Mik (milk)
*Ball
*DD (DVD)
*Mickey Mouse
*Bath
*Waffle
*Muffin
I'm sure there are more, but I'm drawing a blank!
He loves playing with this bead toy at the library. Some of his favorite toys are:
*Trains
*Cars & Trucks
*Balls
*Farm and animals
*Puzzles
He still LOVES bath time!
He is starting to get where he will sit still for a few minutes at a time and watch something on TV. It doesn't happen very often, but it's nice when it happens. He goes NON-STOP, so a little break is nice for both of us! ;)
We love this little guy so much and can't imagine life with out him in it. He's a momma's boy, but he also loves his daddy. He loves playing "rough" and know they will have fun playing ball before too long. He LOVES Lydia and the feeling is totally mutual! Can't believe in just a couple months we will be celebrating his 2nd birthday! Time needs to SLOW down!


No comments:
Post a Comment