Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Kindergarten Registration ...

HOW in the world is it time to register this little girl for kindergarten?? Doesn't seem possible!

I still can't totally wrap my head around the fact that in FIVE months, Lydia will be starting kindergarten. You would think five years would be long enough to process it, but it's not! She is completely ready (or so she thinks!) and is really excited to start. Makes it a LITTLE easier on me, but I'm still not ready. =)

Lydia met one-on-one with a kindergarten teacher at the school she will go to in the fall. She did GREAT on her testing! I was scared she would "freeze" up and not say anything, but thankfully she didn't!


Showing off her "test results" and her new backpack full of fun stuff for us to work on this spring and summer before school starts.

 And of course, she loved that she was given a sticker! ;)

My view while standing in line ... she was TOTALLY over all the paperwork and waiting in line! Thankfully we didn't have Jack Henry with us. He would not have been a happy camper!

We are going to try to soak up the next few months before she starts school! I know it will go by fast!

No comments: