The past 2 years we have spent the night at Jeff's mom and stepdads on the 23rd. We wake up on Christmas Eve and have a yummy breakfast, open presents and just have fun spending time together just us. I love doing it, and I know the kids do, too!
The kids got some fun presents! I think Lydia's favorite was her SeatPet. She's been BEGGING for one and dropping hints to Mimi like crazy for months. Okay ... more than just hints! She came right out every time she thought about it and asked for one! Hah! She was so excited when she opened it!
Love the excitement in her face when she opened presents this year!
So glad I captured this moment ... Papa and Mimi laying in the cold floor playing Legos with the grands. The living room had toys and wrapping paper every where, but all they cared about was spending time with the kids. So thankful for moments like these.
Decorating cookies for Santa!! Lydia was all into it ... Adrien decorated 1 or 2 and was done and all Jack Henry wanted to do was eat them! Hope Santa doesn't mind sharing germs! Hah!
They had fun and Santa got some pretty cute cookies out of the deal!
Papa's #1 girl!
Oh the seat pet! She cuddled this thing all the way to Pops and Reedee's house for part 2 of Christmas Eve!




No comments:
Post a Comment