Monday, December 23, 2013

Cunningham Christmas

Today was an exciting day! Not only were we getting to get together with the Cunningham family, Jeff's brother, girlfriend and little boy were flying in for the week! We haven't seen Shawn since last Christmas and were so ready to see him!


Finally got a picture of both of them looking at the camera and Jack Henry semi-smiling!

Can't believe this is our 10th Christmas together as a married couple!

Love my life!

Yay! Uncle Shawn, Kim and Adrien are here! Lydia has been looking forward to Uncle Shawn coming "home" and was super excited to find out Adrien was coming!

After a yummy dinner, some crazy playing and delicious dessert ... it was time for bed presents!
I love Jack Henry's face in these next 2 pictures!
He loved his Thomas bath time toys!

He was looking at Aunt Glenda (who gave them to him) in total awe!

This little girl loves passing out presents!

Yay! A new game for her MobiGo!

I have a love/hate relationship with the TimeHop app ... I love looking back and seeing what we were doing one, two, three, etc. years ago, but it makes me realize just how fast my babies are growing up. 

Look how much they've changed in the past year ... especially Jack Henry!

Totally not planned ... love how similar these pictures are!
Such a pretty girl ...

Time is flying by with these two. I'm trying to remember on the hard days how fast it's going by and how soon they will be grown up. Trying to cherish every day and love on them every chance that I can get. So thankful God has blessed me with a godly husband and 2 sweet kids. I don't deserve any of it, but I'm so glad he gave them to me!

No comments: