We love surprise weather days in January! After a lot of cold and wet days, the sun finally came out and temperatures warmed up, so we decided to take advantage of it and took a trip to the zoo! The kids were SO excited! They would go every day if we could and love every minute of it. =)
Lydia was so glad that our friends met us at the zoo and she had someone to run around and look at the animals with. =)
The lions enjoying the sunshine!
Lazy Sunday afternoon ...
Unfortunately the animals either weren't out or not very active, which was a bummer. Not sure if it was because we got there a little before closing or what. The kids didn't seem to mind, which is good.
Laney and Lydia hanging out in the bird/reptile house.
After my rodent scare forever ago, I don't do the bird/reptile house. Jack Henry was happy to go to the little playground and play while everyone else went through. I'm sure there will come a day when I sit outside by myself waiting for them to all walk through because Jack Henry realizes what is in there, but for now I'm enjoying having a little buddy to pass the time with!
I could not get him to look at me for ANYTHING! Little stinker! He had a blast though!
So thankful for the beautiful weather and fun afternoon spent with friends!



No comments:
Post a Comment