Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Taste of Spring...

Lydia and I got out after lunch to enjoy the beautiful weather we are having today! It was just too pretty to stay inside! We went on our first walk of the year...and are looking forward to many more to come! I am so ready for spring to be here!! I love watching everything start to turn green and bloom (even though my allergies don't like it!). Too bad there is a chance of snow flurries Friday...only in Arkansas! :) Here are a few pictures from before our walk...

Her faces crack me up!

Checking out her straps....



Come on Mom...lets get going!

Are we really going?!?

I think Lydia enjoyed the walk. She passed out about half way through! She looked so peaceful! I wanted to get a picture, but of course I left the camera in the garage, and as soon as we got onto the driveway she woke up! Oh well...maybe next time!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's to cute! I love how she has her ankles crossed like a little lady.

Stephanie

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

Yea for you two! I'm so glad you got to enjoy the great weather outside.

Laura Carson said...

Her ankles crossed in the stroller is so cute! Her always has such cute animated faces!

We also enjoyed the warm weather every chance we got today. Before we know it, the heat of summer will be here. Ugh!

Anonymous said...

I guess if her uncle would bring her shoes back to her so she could wear them outside she would be happy.

Uncle Mike

Crystal said...

So cute! I love going on walks too! Ella Claire never would go to sleep though, she would usually be really good or cry the whole time! :)

Lane said...

She is so cute and it's amazing how much she looks exactly like you and your brothers!! How is your brother, btw??

I hear ya, I am SO ready for spring! There's nothing like getting out in the fresh air after being cooped up in the house all winter! Too bad it snowed here today...boo. :)