Saturday, March 28, 2009

Finally Feeling Better....I Hope!

Lydia has been running a fever since Wednesday, with no other symptoms. It's been a long few days, but hopefully she's getting better. This morning her temperature was almost back to normal. I have felt so bad for her...I know how miserable running a fever can make you feel. She's been a trooper though! =)

She loves this little bear Aunt Pammie got her for her birthday!

Check out those teeth! She has 7, and is working on another!

She has taken a few more steps. Yesterday I was putting away her books, and I looked back and she was walking towards me! It was so cute to see her walking...but kind of weird! Doesn't seem like she should be walking yet! The past year has flown by!

Here are some pictures from the past few days...

Her new game...emptying her hat & bow baskets...several times a day!

She wasn't in the mood for having her picture made...but looked so cute in her headband Grandmother made her!



Now going after the bow basket!
Something else that she has started doing, is putting her toys, bows and books away. Can't wait until she does it all the time! Ha! I figure once she really figures out how to do it...and that is what she is supposed to do, she won't want to do it anymore! Oh well! =)







2 comments:

Beth said...

Glad to hear she is feeling better. I hate to break it to you, but I'm afraid that her wanting to put things away might wear off before she can really be a help!! For your sake I'll hope it doesn't:)

Lane said...

She is so cute!!