Our baby girl is 1! It's hard to believe! We had such a wonderful time at her birthday party on Saturday. It was fun to visit and spend the afternoon with all of our family! We were so thankful that all of her great grandparents, grandparents, and most of her aunts and uncles...and even a few cousins were able to be there! It made the day even more special! Lydia seemed to really enjoy herself and was in a great mood! She did good opening presents for a while, and then she was ready to check everything out! :) She got a ton of new books, which she has enjoyed reading more and more each day. She LOVES them! She got a lot of cute cute spring/summer clothes and I know she is excited to be able to wear them! She is constantly getting into her closet and looking at them!
Here is a slide show of a few pictures from the party.
Hopefully I will have some better pictures of her eating the cake when Craig gets a little break and can send them to me. She was very lady-like with her cake...didn't dig in like we thought she might! She only ate a little bit, and then she was done. Luckily we didn't have any trouble with her being on a sugar high!
Mom and I made and decorated her cookies...and had a blast doing it! I'm so glad that she came down to help! Made it even more fun...and of course I would have been up all night had she not been here! Thanks Mom!! :) I'm already planning her party for next year! :)
Lydia- We can not believe that it's been a year since you were born, You are such a blessing to us. We can not imagine what life would be like without you in it! You fill each day with surprises and tons of excitement! We love you so much baby girl!



2 comments:
Happy Birthday Lydia! Those are such cute cakes and her birthday outfits are adorable!
I can remember her preemie pictures so well. She has grown beautifully!
Hey girl. Love the pics from Lydia's party. She's such a big girl now!! If I manage to have a girl you're gonna have to help Grandmother pick out some material for dresses. I love the ones she made!!
Post a Comment