Today was Lydia's 15 month check-up. Here are her numbers from today!
*Weight - 23 lbs. 15 oz (67%)
*Length - 32 1/4 inches (93%)
*Head - 18 3/8 inches (72%)
Not sure how accurate her length and head measurements are. She was not too happy about the nurse "messing" with her, so she was not the easy to measure! I guess with her having to get all of the RSV shots, she is not too fond of the nurses! I probably would not be too happy if just about every time I went to the doctor I got stuck at least once! As soon as we set her up on the table, her little lips went down and out came the tears! Poor girl! It was pretty pitiful! We are thankful that all of the nurses and our doctor are so sweet! Makes going a lot easier, on us anyway!
We thought that we were going to get out of there without her getting a shot, but we were wrong. She had to get one shot today and she was not happy about it! Neither were we though! She was really cute when the doctor got done looking at her. He said bye to her and she started to laugh at him while crying. It was adorable! He said that she looked great and that she is developing right on track! We were pleased to hear that! She's growing up way too fast though! Wish that there was some way to slow her down! =)
1 comment:
Oh, I understand exactly about wanting to slow it down!! So glad she had a good checkup! :)
Post a Comment