Monday, June 22, 2009

I Love You Daddy!


Dear Daddy,
From the first time that I looked into your eyes, I knew that I was going to be a very lucky girl!! You held me and talked to me so gently! We had so much fun those first few months! You would feed me, change me, and love on me every chance you got!
As I got older, we began to have even more fun! I love cuddling up in your lap and having you read my books to me! You don't even mind when I keep bringing you the same book over and over again!

One of my favorite things to do is come visit you at lunch and go on our "lunch date"! It's so much fun! I love "working" on your computer and getting to see all your friends at work. The food is always good too!
This summer playing in the water has been a blast! I love the new swimming pool and was so happy when you got in to play with me! We've got to do it again soon!
Helping you water the flower bed was so much fun! I especially loved playing in the water. Maybe next time Mommy will put on my swim suit and I can really play! =)
I think I've got the world's best daddy!! I love you so much and can't wait for all the fun we're going to have! Hope that you had a great Father's Day! I had fun spending the entire weekend with you!
Love you lots-a-bunches,
Lydia Frances

1 comment:

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

Oh my gosh - this post is precious! Made me tear up. I love seeing Daddy's with their girls!