Just a couple pictures of our silly little girl! =) She's such a joy to be around...and constantly has us laughing!!
The basket she is holding is a "care package" that we made for Pops (Jeff's dad). We also made one for Nena K (Jeff's mom), but I didn't get a picture with her and that one. Jeff's dad had lasik surgery yesterday and his mom had a procedure done. Thought it might cheer them up a little bit! Thankfully both went well!
We have a fun weekend ahead! We are in Searcy and are going to be getting together with a lot of my mom's family tonight and tomorrow night! It will be Lydia's first time to meet most of them! I'm sure she will love the big audience to entertain!
Today is also Granna's (my mom) birthday!! So in case I don't get another post done today..."HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRANNA!!!" We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment