Okay, so this first picture has NOTHING to do with the outdoors, but I just had to throw it in! When Mom was moving, she found a bag full of my old dolls and stuff animals. She brought them down for me to go through and see if there was any of them that I wanted to keep. I had this doll that Lydia is holding when I was a little girl, and it makes me smile to see her playing with it. It is about as big as her, but she loves to carry it around and love on it! It is so sweet!
We left Wednesday to go to Searcy for a few days and had even more fun! The lot next to Mom and Betty is empty right now and they have woods behind them. It is so neat to look out the window and see deer walking around right next to the house!!
Friday night, we had some family/friends over for dinner and had a wonderful time! Since the weather was still nice, the kids were able to go out and play for a little bit! Of course they had a lot of fun and got REALLY dirty!
2 comments:
She is so cute! You do such a great job keeping up with your blog! Thanks for sharing!
So cute! When are Matt and Beth going to have a baby!?!
Post a Comment