On Friday, Jeff and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary! I say this every year ... but, I'm going to say it again ... I LOVE this man! The past five years have been amazing! Not only is he my husband, but he is also my best friend. I am so thankful that God placed him in my life and that he brought us together. What started out as a great friendship turned into a wonderful marriage.
In the past 5 years, we've been through a lot ... Jeff graduating college, moving away from our life in Jonesboro to Little Rock, us both starting new jobs, buying our first house, having Lydia, and us both making career changes ... mine to stay at home with Lydia and Jeff to work for Hooten's Publishing Inc. (more about that later ...) and through it all, God has been there for us and helped us through it all! All the changes have made us grow closer to each other and to God!
We are both excited to see what God has in store for the next five years! We talked about it at dinner ... it's exciting to think about!
Happy Anniversary, Jeff! I love you so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment