Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Santa Came!!

After Lydia was fast asleep in her bed ... Santa came by for a little visit! He loved the cookies and milk that she left out for him! He said that she had been a really good girl this year, so he left a few surprises for her ...





She did not know what to think when I took her in and she saw her pile of presents!

It didn't take her long to spot the "Beby"!!

She LOVES Slinky's ... so she got one in her stocking! She loves it!

Taking a break from opening presents to take care of her baby!

What is it?!? What is it?!? Another puzzle! Yea!

Oooo ... a new ...

APRON! Can't wait until we can cook together and wear our aprons!

Still holding her baby ... and opening presents! Such a multi-tasker! She'll make a great mom one day!

Santa also left a few things for Jeff under the tree! Lydia loved being able to help him open his gifts! =)


I have so many memories of Christmas morning ... coming down the stairs with my three brothers and seeing what Santa had brought! I really hope one day Lydia can look back and remember all of the Christmas memories from when she was a little girl!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Love the apron! Christmas has a whole new meaning once you have your own kids! :) I love it!!