Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

We've had our Christmas decorations up for a while now ... but I'm just now getting around to posting pictures! I LOVE decorating for Christmas and I am always sad when it's time to take them down! I always wait until I HAVE to! =) Here is a peek at our decorations!

One of my favorites ... always try to remember the real reason we are celebrating!

We finally bought stockings! They completed the mantle!


The tree! Lydia's done really well with it so far! I figured she would be all over it, but so far, so good!

The ledge between the kitchen and den.


Lydia's Santa picture from last year ... it will have to do for this year too! She was not a fan of Santa! Oh well!

Lydia loves this Santa from Grandmother ... he is making a train!

Lydia's tree and pink Santa hat in her room! Hoping to get her a tree with lights on it next year!

1 comment:

Laura Carson said...

Beautiful decorations! Lydia is so adorable. She seems to be getting big so fast lately!