It's so crazy that almost 2 years ago exactly, I started this blog with pictures of Lydia's nursery! Now, I am posting pictures of her new toddler bedding! I can't believe how fast the past 2 years have gone by! When I went back to look at some of the first posts, it made me cry! I love all the fun that we have with Lydia now, but it seems like she should still be a little bitty baby! Here are a few pictures of her new bedding! I'll have to try and get one of her laying down (or sleeping!) on it!
I've had my eye on this for a while ... It's so cute!
She loved it so much, she did a little dance on it! =)
We are not ready to take the side off of her crib yet (going to keep her contained as long as we can!), but she wakes up uncovered and cold in the middle of the night, so we are hoping that having a sheet and comforter that tucks in will help her stay covered and warm! Guess we'll see! She went right to sleep when Jeff laid her down (she was so ready to lay down on it she wouldn't even let him rock her!) ... I think she really likes it!
Pops and Reedee came over for a visit today and we had so much fun with them! We always love getting to spend time with them!
Lydia and Reedee checking out Pops' coloring skills! He didn't do as well as they would have liked. Maybe if he watched a little Dora with Lydia he would know how to do it! =)
1 comment:
so cute! I have started looking for new bedding and a big girl bed! It is crazy how fast they do grow!
Post a Comment